Global Account Manager
Ready to roll up your sleeves, go after new opportunities and expand our footprint within corporate clients worldwide? A passion for consultative sales, authentic and always playing to win? Join our global sales team at Vecos!
Who are we?
Team Vecos is a fast-growing global business in smart locker systems. With our smart locker systems, we are on a mission to enable the world to work dynamically. In a dynamic office, our flexible locker solution is key in enabling employees to move and work freely throughout the office.
With already over 1 million global daily users of our system, we are privileged to work on fantastic workplaces for leading brands, like Nike, Deloitte, Microsoft, SAP, Unilever, PwC and GSK. We have established ourselves as market leader and expect to double in size in the next two years.
And it’s not just about our cutting-edge technology. Our team’s wealth of real-world knowledge and hands-on expertise keeps our new and existing customers way ahead on the curve when it comes to dynamic working. That winning combination is why we continue to be the industry’s leading smart locker company.
Team Vecos currently consists of over 70 highly driven colleagues, working globally from the Netherlands, the USA, Australia, Germany, Denmark and France.
Who are we looking for?
You will take up the role within our sales team and join your global account team in developing new business and expanding our footprint amongst new and existing global clients. This role is strongly focused on direct-to-end user relationships which will require a considerable amount of canvasing and networking. Global Clients are the core driver for growth at Vecos and therefore critical to our success. You will be working with a team of highly driven senior salespeople.
You are responsible for three main tasks:
• Expansion of our footprint amongst new corporate clients. Insights in active clients will provide the foundation of your sales funnel. Your main task is to develop these prospects into a successful portfolio of global clients.
• You put effort in your network to maintain our position of market leader as the standard in the workplace market and amongst your portfolio of global clients.
• We follow corporate clients across the globe. You will build- and develop multi-project sales pipelines amongst global accounts.
To be successful, you must have a deep understanding of the world of our global clients, which are world-renowned brands with complex global-spanning organizations. You stay bold, determined and result oriented, also when you face setbacks. In sales you find the balance between hunting and farming and know when to do what. And you are a superstar in strategizing on client approach and project execution, i.e. next steps to take.
You are a self-starter who is comfortable working independently and yet an absolute team player, confident, headstrong, and persistent. You are not limited by this job description or the corporate world you will work with. We expect that you want to find the right employer and not just the right job.
Furthermore, we would like to check off the following job requirements:
• Full professional proficiency in Dutch and English;
• Higher vocational education level or higher and can work at an academic level in a commercial setting;
• Minimum five years of experience in a similar role in global account management; office furniture/workplace design or building technology, like room booking or access control, is a big plus;
• Experience with sales at DMU level with large corporate organizations;
• Strong analytical skills and an innovative thinker, great at problem solving;
• Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
What do we have to offer?
Vecos offers you the freedom and trust to bring out the best in yourself every day. Great benefits and working conditions, and job satisfaction with a great team are also part of the job.
Interested? We are looking forward to your reply. Before going more in-depth, we would first like get to know you in the exploratory first interview. This will be at our office with our recruiter Jeroen and HR manager Brigitte. If perceived as a positive experience on both sides, the second interview will be with Jeroen (Sales Director) and Bram (CEO) or Saskia (CCO). The next step is a meeting to discuss the terms of employment, after which it will be our pleasure to welcome you as one of our Vecos Heroes!
Plan nu een kennismaking in
Wij weten dat de juiste mensen écht het verschil maken. Dus zijn we altijd op zoek naar gepassioneerde, ambitieuze mensen die bij ons snelgroeiende team kunnen passen. Neem contact op om te zien of de klik er is!