Marketing Communication Specialist
Do you want to be responsible for sharing our content with the right people, on the right channel at the right time? And are you the gifted writer who can also create high performing content? Do you love doing great things with great people? Join us at Vecos!
Who are we?
Team Vecos is currently over 50 highly driven and energized colleague’s in the areas of sales and marketing, R&D and delivery based in the Netherlands. We are super ambitious, love our work and are proud of what we achieve every day. We are privileged to work on fantastic workplaces for clients with the biggest brands, like Deloitte, Nestle, Shell, Tommy Hilfiger and Starbucks. We have grown to become the market leader in the area of locker management systems in Europe and the Pacific, and we expect to double in size in the next three years. We achieve this with systems that are cloud based and mobile driven.
Who are we looking for?
Within the commercial team, you have an overall marketing communication responsibility and your job will be highly dynamic! You are responsible on a daily basis for our communication assets and the consistent and effective execution thereof across all customer touchpoints. You own the content calendar. You are a gifted writer who can create email campaigns, blogs, white-papers and social media posts. You also collaborate with the Marketing Director in the development of advertising, web design, customer cases, video etc, for which you partner with our network of designers. And last but not least, you are responsible for organising great performing events, both virtual as well as physical, in strong collaboration with the sales team.
You are ambitious, creative, highly organized and comfortable taking ownership. We are looking for the right person and attitude, not just the right skills. We expect that you want to find the right employer and not just the right job.
Other stuff that helps:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in (digital) marketing, content marketing or other creative marketing roles
- Experience with B2B marketing activities on an international level is a big plus
- A bachelor’s degree is required. Communication, marketing or related field is preferred
- Fluent in Dutch and English. German and French is a plus
- You have a strong affinity with and/or experience in technology products or services
- You have proven track-record of writing compelling content, and a design eye for what great communication assets look like
- Customer-centricity is your normal way of working and you enjoy understanding different audiences and geographies
- You are an excellent teamplayer, who enjoys collaborating with both internal teams as well as external partners
- You are super hands-on, and love overseeing multiple projects at the same time
What you will face when you start?
- Based on your brand messaging pillars and content calendar, you create high performing content for LinkedIn Ads, posts, blogs, white-papers and email campaigns. You are yourself in charge of copywriting in fluent English, and collaborate with designers on the creative execution (visuals, photography, video) where relevant. You collaborate with the Growth Marketer to continuously improve our content success rates and enjoy continuous experimentation.
- You work closely with the sales team and support them with compelling emails, sales assets (such as brochures) and presentation decks in order to fuel expansive growth.
- You transcreate assets based on geographies and completely understand when and how market dynamics differ.
- You select, prepare and organize our presence at events, both physically as well as virtually. You are in charge of stand design and coordination, as well as communication around the events to (prospective) customers.
What do we offer?
We are a small and fast-growing company with large ambitions. We offer you the possibility to grow with us and build something unique. The terms of employment will match your experience. In addition, you get to work with some very enthusiastic colleagues. If you want to take on this great challenge, apply now by sending your resume and motivation letter to Brigitte Esteves (HR Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.