UK 09 Mar - 10 Mar 2 min. reading time
Workplace Innovation Virtual Event
DATE – Tuesday 9th – Wednesday 10th March
TIME – 9.00 – 13.45 EST | 14.00 – 18.45 GMT
VENUE - VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
A two-day virtual conference focused on exploring new innovations shaping the future of work
- Predicting the next steps for the work from anywhere model and exploring how the harmony of people, place and, above all, technology should form the basis for how organizations plan the future of work.
- Best practices to transition to a hybrid workplace to not only define the initial success in bringing people back to work, but also, help stay relevant in the future.
- Explore key lessons learned from hundreds of IoT solutions deployed in smart office buildings, hospitals and manufacturing setups.
- Discussion on core IoT technology choices and why Bluetooth® technology is leading the pack and how to avoid point-solution with an eye for long-term growth.
- Explore how emerging technologies are augmenting the physical and digital workplace experience and helping organizations future-proof their workplace strategies.
- And lastly, what does it take to think like a futurist - exploring a range of possible and potential futures.