Sales Manager Scandinavia (sr.)
Looking for a challenge to be the first of our Scandinavian sales team in a high growth market? Strong enough to stand tall in the corporate world of our clients? A passion for sales, hands-on and innovative? And you live in Sweden or Denmark? Join our international team!
Who are we?
Team Vecos is currently over 40 highly driven and energized colleague’s in the areas of sales, R&D and delivery based in the Netherlands. We are super ambitious, love our work and are proud of what we achieve every day. We are privileged to work on fantastic workplaces for clients with the biggest brands, like Deloitte, Nestle, Shell, Tommy Hilfiger and Starbucks. We have grown to become the market leader in the area of locker management systems in Europe and the Pacific, and we expect to double in size in the next three years. We achieve this with systems that are cloud based and mobile driven.
A key market for us is Scandinavia. We have already landed by delivering our solution to companies like PwC, Lego, Vattenfall, Telia and Tele2. Now we are ready to continue our growth plans.
Who are we looking for?
You will take up this new role within our sales team and will further develop the Scandinavian region. There is a strong focus on direct-to-end user relationships which will require a considerable amount of canvassing. There are several large partnerships in various states of maturity with the biggest office furniture brands in Scandinavia. These provide further input to your pipeline. You are a self-starter who is comfortable working independently and yet an absolute team player, confident, headstrong and persistent. You are not limited by this job description or the corporate world you will work with.
You stay bold, determined and result oriented, also when you face setbacks. In sales you find the balance between hunting and farming and know when to do what. We are looking for the right person and attitude, not just the right skills. We expect that you want to find the right employer and not just the right job.
Other stuff that helps:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- A background in selling office furniture or building technology, e.g. room booking or access control
- Affinity with dynamic working and workplace design
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in global, multi-cultural organizational settings
- Excellent language skills of Danish/Swedish and English
- Prepared to travel regularly across Scandinavian countries and to the Netherlands for meetings with the team
What you will face when you start?
- From our numerous existing corporate relationships (regional and international) and our regional furniture partners you will have a jump start to develop new clients
- The trend of dynamic working is (almost) mature in Scandinavia; you will find new clients by convincing the market that our concept and technology solution are a must-have in a dynamic office
- You will be guided by the international business development director, who is currently performing a part of your tasks
- We expect you to bring the region to a next level and build up your regional team as you go
What do we offer?
We are a small and fast-growing company with large ambitions. We offer you the possibility to grow with us and build something unique in Scandinavia. The terms of employment will match your experience and your plans for the region. In addition, you get to work with some very enthusiastic colleagues. Please contact Brigitte Esteves (HR Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.