Sales Leader Global Accounts
Ready to roll up your sleeves and shape the future of Global Accounts at Vecos, by taking up this new role in our organization? Eager to go after new opportunities and expand our footprint with existing corporate clients worldwide? Living and breathing consultative sales, authentic and always playing to win? Join our global accounts team!
Who are we?
Team Vecos is a fast-growing global business in smart locker systems. With our smart locker systems, we are on a mission to enable the world to work dynamically. In a dynamic office, our flexible locker solution is key in enabling employees to move and work freely throughout the office.
With already over 1 million global daily users of our system, we are privileged to work on fantastic workplaces for leading brands, like Nike, Deloitte, Microsoft, SAP, Unilever, PwC and GSK. We have established ourselves as market leader and expect to double in size in the next two years.
And it’s not just about our cutting-edge technology. Our team’s wealth of real-world knowledge and hands-on expertise keeps our new and existing customers way ahead on the curve when it comes to dynamic working. That winning combination is why we continue to be the industry’s leading smart locker company.
Team Vecos currently consists of over 70 highly driven colleagues, working globally from the Netherlands, the USA, Australia, Germany and France.
Who are we looking for?
As Sales Leader Global Accounts you will be captain of the Global Accounts team. Global Clients are THE core driver for growth at Vecos and therefore critical to our success. You will be working with a team of highly driven senior salespeople.
You will be responsible for 3 main tasks:
• Managing and growing the team of Global Sales & Account Managers.
You will be coaching and supporting the team to develop new business and expand our footprint among our existing Global Clients.
• Managing your own portfolio of Global Clients.
• And, last but not least, building out the proposition for our tech partners and the strategy going forward. Our solution is an integrated part of smart buildings, and work place platforms and apps. That makes our tech partners a vital factor in our Global Accounts strategies.
To be successful, you must have a deep understanding of the world of our global clients, which are world-renowned brands with complex global-spanning organizations. And be a superstar in strategizing on client approach and project execution, i.e. next steps to take.
The role of Sales Leader Global Accounts is new in our fast-growing team, giving you a lot of freedom to shape the future of Global Accounts at Vecos.
You are a self-starter who is comfortable working independently and yet an absolute team player, confident, headstrong, and persistent. You are not limited by this job description or the corporate world you will work with. We expect that you want to find the right employer and not just the right job.
Furthermore, we would like to check off the following job requirements:
• Full professional proficiency in Dutch and English;
• Higher vocational education level or higher and can work at an academic level in a commercial setting;
• Minimum five years of experience in a similar role in global account management; office furniture/workplace design or building technology, like room booking or access control, is a big plus;
• Minimum of two years of experience in coaching and managing a team;
• Experience with sales at DMU level with large corporate organizations;
• Strong analytical skills and an innovative thinker, great at problem solving;
• Experience in managing, coaching and motivating a team of independent, driven professionals.
What do we have to offer?
Vecos offers you the freedom and trust to bring out the best in yourself every day. Great benefits and working conditions, and job satisfaction with a great team are also part of the job.
Interested? We are looking forward to your reply. Before going more in-depth, we would first like get to know you in the exploratory first interview. This will be at our office with our recruiter Jeroen and HR manager Brigitte. If perceived as a positive experience on both sides, the second interview will be with Jeroen (Sales Director) and Saskia (CCO). The next step is a meeting to discuss the terms of employment, after which it will be our pleasure to welcome you as one of our Vecos Heroes!
Get in touch with us
We know that the right people make all the difference. So we’re always on the look-out for passionate, ambitious types who’d fit in with our growing team. Get in touch to find out more, and let’s see if we click!