Looking for the perfect Sales & Marketing internship?
Grab your chance at Vecos:
- 5-6 months at the Head Quarters of Vecos in Eindhoven (www.vecos.com)
- Full time, starting September 2021
- Part of a growing Marketing team of 6 people
- Not possible to do a graduation assignment – this is a hands-on, highly dynamic, learning by doing experience!
#Eindhoven #Hybride/Remote preferred
During your internship at Vecos, we immerse you in what it takes to reach and expand a global leadership position with our Smart Locker System. You become part of the marketing team and experience first-hand how the total commercial team functions at Vecos, starting with lead generation. With the high growth ambition of Vecos, you get an important role to identify how we can increase the number of Leads into the company. Your main responsibility will be to optimize our remote (online) lead generation. Collaborating closely with the marketing and sales team, you develop clever searching methods to identify new commercial opportunities for Vecos. You also identify the right stakeholders in collaboration with the Lead Qualification team, and follow up on network opportunities.
- The implementation and further development of Online lead generation methods
- Putting these methods to the test by scouting for new business opportunities/leads online yourself
- Enriching business leads with stakeholders and background information, which you capture in the CRM system
- Analysing performance and pro-actively recommending improved methodologies
- Sharing your findings on both business opportunities/leads as well as methodology improvements in the team
- Weekly reporting on status
- Currently pursuing your studies in marketing management, business and communication or other relevant field (university or hbo)?
- An energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated student with a high level of willingness to learn?
- Hands-on and not afraid to suggest and initiate your own ideas
- Proficient in English?
- Social media and tech savvy?
Please apply by sending us your resume and motivation letter (in Dutch or English) to Brigitte Esteves (Brigitte.email@example.com). We would like to know a bit about yourself and why you would like to do your internship at Vecos!
Get in touch with us
We know that the right people make all the difference. So we’re always on the look-out for passionate, ambitious types who’d fit in with our growing team. Get in touch to find out more, and let’s see if we click!