Lead Program Management
Ready to roll up your sleeves and shape the future of Program Management & Global Customer Onboarding at Vecos, by taking up this new role in our organization? Are you customer centric, with both a commercial & technical mindset? Do you have a hands-on mentality, like to take ownership whilst operating within a bigger team and most importantly: drive customer programs & projects to new heights in a high-paced environment? If so, join our team!
Who are we?
Vecos is a fast-growing global technology Pure Player in smart locker systems. With our smart locker system, we are on a mission to help people and workplaces to flex. Our solution enables employees to move and work freely throughout the office whilst we take care of their belongings, hereby also saving facilities management time, money and resources.
With already 2 million global daily users of our system, we are privileged to work on fantastic workplaces for leading brands, like Nike, Deloitte, Microsoft, SAP, Unilever, PwC and GSK. We have established ourselves as market leader and expect to double in size in the next two years.
And it’s not just about our cutting-edge technology. Our team’s wealth of real-world knowledge and hands-on expertise keeps our new and existing customers way ahead on the curve when it comes to dynamic working. That winning combination is why we continue to be the industry’s leading smart locker company.
Team Vecos currently consists of over 85 highly driven colleagues, working globally from amongst others the Netherlands, the USA, Australia, Germany, Denmark and France.
Who are we looking for?
As a highly skilled and motivated Program Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and driving the successful onboarding of our Global Customers. Your role involves managing cross-functional teams, managing both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring milestones are met, and contributing to the overall growth and success of Vecos through your delivery of key programs and projects.
You will be responsible for 3 main tasks:
- As the main partner of our Global Sales team, you get involved in ongoing and future Global Customer Onboarding programs at an early stage. In direct contact with the customer, you support both your Global Sales colleagues and the customer with your knowledge, advice and pro-active guidance ultimately facilitating the successful closure of the deal
- After the deal is confirmed, you take over full responsibility to onboard these customers. You oversee an Onboarding program which ensures the Go-Live of our solution at all locations of the customer is smooth success
- During both pre-and post-deal activities, we expect you to take the lead and guide all involved customer stakeholders and internal teams. Is the customer happy and is our solution contributing to their organization’s success in dynamic working? If yes, you have done a great job and will move on to our next Global Customer to be onboarded!
- Last but not least, as an experienced and seasoned program manager you guide and coach your colleagues in the team, where necessary step in to help them out, ensuring you are successful as a team
To be successful in this role, you must have experience working with and delivering hardware and software solutions to large multinationals. These are world-renowned brands with complex, global-spanning organizations and stakeholders. You have to be a superstar in stakeholder management, project delivery on time in full, as well as any trade-offs thereof.
The role of Lead Program Management is new in our fast-growing team, giving you a lot of freedom to shape the future of this role and team at Vecos.
You are a self-starter who is comfortable working independently and yet an absolute team player, with both commercial and technical affinity, confident, determined, and great with people. You are not limited by this job description or the customers you will work with. We expect that you want to find the right employer and not just the right job.
Furthermore, we would like to check off the following job & skill requirements:
- Full professional proficiency in English, Dutch and/or other languages are an advantage
- Higher vocational education or higher and the capability to operate at an academic level in a commercial setting
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role, of which at least 5 years in program and / or global project management
- Technical background in hardware, software solutions and / or experience with delivering technology solutions, is a big plus
- Strong leader with experience in managing, coaching and motivating other independent, driven professionals
- Strong in Scoping, Planning, Time and Resource Management
- Experience with stakeholder management & influencing of large corporate organizations
- An innovative thinker, great at and determined in problem solving
What do we have to offer?
Vecos offers you the freedom and trust to bring out the best in yourself every day. Great benefits and working conditions, and job satisfaction with a great team are also part of the job.
Interested? We are looking forward to your reply. Before going more in-depth, we would first like get to know you in the exploratory first interview. This will be at our office with HR manager Brigitte. When there is a positive experience on both sides, the second interview will be with Saskia (CCO) and Joeri (COO). The final step is a meeting to discuss the terms of employment, after which it will be our pleasure to welcome you as one of our Vecos Heroes!
Get in touch with us
We know that the right people make all the difference. So we’re always on the look-out for passionate, ambitious types who’d fit in with our growing team. Get in touch to find out more, and let’s see if we click!