Installation and repair technician
Do you like representing the organization and making a good impression on our behalf? Can our customers depend on you? Do you enjoy working independently? Would you like to work with an innovative company that is fast-growing, invests, and offers opportunities for development and advancement? Join team VECOS!
Who we are
Team VECOS consists of 37 driven colleagues in the fields of sales, R&D, service & support, logistics and implementation. We are super ambitious, collegial, enjoy our work and are proud of what we achieve together every day. We work on fantastic designs in large projects for leading names in various industries.
In a few short years, we have become the market leader in high-tech locker management systems in the Netherlands and our ambitions did not stop at the border; we are on our way to becoming a global player! With rapid growth comes pressure. Team VECOS is, therefore, looking to expand and find a new colleague to further professionalize the organization with us.
Who we are looking for
The colleague that we seek is responsible for correctly delivering our locker management solution at the customer’s site and independently solving possible malfunctions.
You are technically skilled, have good communication skills and a customer-oriented attitude. Projects don’t always go as planned; thinking in solutions is in our DNA. Naturally, you have a presentable appearance, are punctual and accustomed to flexible work hours. The ambition to grow into the role of Project Engineer makes you perfect for this job.
Given the physical effort of the tasks, you need to be in good shape. We are searching for the right person and the right attitude. We expect that you are searching for the right employer, not just the job. Furthermore, we would like to check off the following job requirements:
- Intermediate Vocational Education level minimum, Electrical engineering or similar
- 3 years of relevant work experience minimum in a similar role and environment
- Holding a driving license
- Good command of Dutch and English
- Willing to travel and to execute international projects
The tasks we want to entrust you with
- Connecting and testing our systems at the customer’s site
- Advising and supporting users in the event of system malfunctions, on-site or via telephone/email
- Ensuring the administrative registration and guarding of unsolved reports, including their progress
- Answering technical questions of customers and users
- Signalling issues in the systems and suggesting improvements
What we offer
As a small company with great ambition, we offer you the opportunity to grow with us and learn a lot in a short time-span. Good working conditions, job satisfaction, and enthusiastic colleagues are all part of it.
Interested? Please contact Brigitte Esteves (HR Manager) via email@example.com.
PS We are looking forward to the day that we have found you!