Brand & Communications Manager
Do you enjoy working on a distinctive brand and push business performance to new heights with your noticeable, inspiring and leading content? Want to be part of a global growth ambition in fast-growing office technology which enables flexible and hybrid working? Then join team Vecos!
#Eindhoven #Hybride/Remote preferred
Who are we?
Team Vecos is a fast-growing global business in smart locker systems. With our smart locker systems, we are on a mission to enable the world to work dynamically. In a dynamic office, our flexible locker solution is key in enabling employees to move and work freely throughout the office.
With already over 1 million global daily users of our system, we are privileged to work on fantastic workplaces for leading brands, like Nike, Deloitte, Microsoft, SAP, Unilever, PwC and GSK. We have established ourselves as market leader and expect to double in size in the next two years.
And it’s not just about our cutting-edge technology. Our team’s wealth of real-world knowledge and hands-on expertise keeps our new and existing customers way ahead on the curve when it comes to dynamic working. That winning combination is why we continue to be the industry’s leading smart locker company. Team Vecos currently consists of over 80 highly driven colleagues, working globally from the Netherlands, the USA, Australia, Germany, Denmark and France.
The Vecos Marketing team plays an essential role in driving Brand awareness, delivering a superior experience across the customer journey and generate leads for the Vecos sales team Now a passionate team of 6, the Marketing team is planned to grow within the next months and years, in line with the high growth rates of the company. To support this growth, we are now looking for a Brand & Communications Manager, who holds the responsibility to drive brand salience and delivers all communication of the Vecos brand across the customer journey. He/she is the brand guardian and in charge of brand health. He/she also is in charge of effective communication and content, working closely together with the Digital marketer, Event manager, and creative agency network. The ideal candidate is ambitious, creative, very hands-on, and comfortable taking ownership.
Vecos is always looking for the right person and attitude, not just the right skills. We expect that you want to find the right employer and not just the right job.
Other stuff that helps:
- You have 6-8 years of experience in branding and/or (digital) marketing in an international context
- Experience with B2B and/or Technology is a big plus
- A bachelor’s degree is required, masters preferred
- Fluent in English and basic knowledge of Dutch. German and French are a plus
- You have a strong affinity with technology products and/or services
- You have proven track-record of delivering compelling content and a design eye for what great communication assets look like
- Customer-centricity is your normal way of working and you enjoy understanding different audiences and geographies
- You are an excellent team player, who enjoys collaborating with both internal teams as well as external partners
- You are super hands-on and take initiative. Taking on responsibilities comes natural to you and you always get the job done
What you will face when you start
• As owner of the Brand, you inspire others with the Brand vision, purpose and personality. You ensure creative guidelines are in place, rolled out and lived by across our full country scope and partner network. You onboard new (team) members and act as the brand guardian across all communications.
• You create a content strategy and deliver noticeable, compelling content together with the creative agency network, which achieves consideration for the Vecos solutions and continues to build the Vecos brand.
• You are in charge of realising brand salience. You analyse and select the right media channels to invest in to achieve awareness for the Vecos brand and solutions. You collaborate with the Digital Marketer to continuously improve our key metrics in those channels. You also collaborate with the Event manager and sales team to select the right events and ensure our presence there is outstanding.
• You manage the creative agency network and ensure Vecos collaborates with top talent that delivers next level content..
What do we offer?
We are a small and fast-growing company with large ambitions. We offer you the possibility to grow with us and build something unique. The terms of employment will match your experience. In addition, you get to work with some very enthusiastic colleagues. Please contact Jeroen Mossinkoff (Recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 4348 3270.
Get in touch with us
We know that the right people make all the difference. So we’re always on the look-out for passionate, ambitious types who’d fit in with our growing team. Get in touch to find out more, and let’s see if we click!