B2B Growth Marketeer
Do you have a passion for data, get energy from results, are you super hands-on and do you love doing great things with great people? Join us at team VECOS.
Who are we?
Team Vecos is currently over 50 highly driven and energized colleague’s in the areas of sales and marketing, R&D and delivery based in the Netherlands. We are super ambitious, love our work and are proud of what we achieve every day. We are privileged to work on fantastic workplaces for clients with the biggest brands, like Deloitte, Nestle, Shell, Tommy Hilfiger and Starbucks. We have grown to become the market leader in the area of locker management systems in Europe and the Pacific, and we expect to double in size in the next three years. We achieve this with systems that are cloud based and mobile driven.
Who are we looking for?
To help us further accelerate growth, we are looking for a B2B growth marketeer. Within the commercial team, you are responsible for all global online lead generation activities of Vecos and the performance thereof. Optimizing these on a daily basis, your goal is to bring in as much qualified leads as you possibly can. Generating awareness and conversion using SEA, SEO, CRO tools, and paid ads (focused on LinkedIn), is something you have experience with and know how to smartly optimize. You are familiar with Marketing- and Sales Automation and can design clever flows. New ideas you pro-actively bring to the table and experimentation is your normal. You also lead CRM analyses, to support a fact-based view of our funnel performance.
You are ambitious, creative, highly organized and comfortable taking ownership. We are looking for the right person and attitude, not just the right skills. We expect that you want to find the right employer and not just the right job.
Other stuff that helps:
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an online specialist, online marketer, growth hacker or other relevant position.
- Experience with B2B Lead Generation activities is a big plus.
- A bachelor’s degree is required. Digital marketing or related field is preferred.
- You have a strong affinity with and/or experience in technology products or services.
- You are able to oversee complexity and enjoy paying attention to details.
- Fluent in English. Basic understanding of Dutch if preferred, as well as German and French.
What you will face when you start?
- You lead our LinkedIn paid activities, and set up campaigns in collaboration with the Content Marketer which are supportive to the Brand strategy and lead generation KPIs. You control the budget and optimize performance.
- You are in charge of Google Ads campaigns. From set up, to maximizing budget and optimizing performance, across all focus geographies.
- You oversee and improve website conversion to meet the targets, implementing SEO and CRO strategies. Analyse performance, define optimizations and implement. Collaborating with our digital agency on specialist work is possible.
- You set up email campaign structures and nurture flows in our CRM system, for both Marketing and Sales automation. You lead the performance evaluation and introduce an experimentation approach.
- You lead the ongoing performance evaluation of digital lead generation performance.
What do we offer?
We are a small and fast-growing company with large ambitions. We offer you the possibility to grow with us and build something unique. The terms of employment will match your experience. In addition, you get to work with some very enthusiastic colleagues. If you want to take on this great challenge, apply now by sending your resume and motivation letter to Brigitte Esteves (HR Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.