Area Sales Manager Eastern Germany
#team #Vecos looking for a #hero
Looking for a challenge to join our German sales team in a high-growth market? Fascinated by the rapidly changing office workplace? Technology minded? And also a fast learner who can understand our business quickly? Join us at Vecos!
Who are we?
Team Vecos is a fast-growing global business in smart locker systems. With our smart locker systems we are on a mission to enable the world to work dynamically – a dynamic office needs our flexible locker solution to enable employees to move freely.
With already over 1 Mio global daily users of our system, we are privileged to work on fantastic workplaces for clients with the biggest brands, like EY, Lego, Heineken, Nike, Microsoft, Starbucks and LinkedIn. We have grown to become the market leader and we expect to double in size in the next three years.
For us it’s not just about our cutting-edge technology. Our team’s wealth of real-world knowledge and hands-on expertise, keeps our new and existing customers way ahead of the curve when it comes to dynamic working – which is why we continue to be the industry’s leading smart locker company.
Team Vecos is currently over 80 highly driven and energized colleagues working globally from the Netherlands, Europe.
A key market for us is Germany. We are pole position to surf the wave of dynamic working and we have already landed by delivering our solution to companies like Zalando, EY, KPMG and Accenture. Now we are ready to continue our growth plans.
Who are we looking for?
You will take up this role within our international sales team and join our 2 local sales heroes in Germany. Your focus will be to develop the eastern German region. There is a strong focus on direct-to-end user relationships which will require a considerable amount of canvassing. There are several large partnerships in various states of maturity with the biggest office furniture brands in Germany. These provide further input to your pipeline. You are a self-starter who is comfortable working independently and yet an absolute team player, confident, headstrong and persistent, but most of all fun to work with. You are not limited by this job description or the corporate world you will work with.
You stay bold, determined and result oriented, also when you face setbacks. In sales you find the balance between hunting and farming and know when to do what. We are looking for the right person and attitude, not just the right skills. We expect that you want to find the right employer and not just the right job.
Other stuff that helps:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- A background in selling office furniture or (smart) building technology, e.g. room booking or access control
- Affinity with dynamic working and workplace design
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in international, multi-cultural organizational settings
- Excellent language skills of German and English
- Prepared to travel regularly across (Eastern) Germany and to the Netherlands for meetings with the team
What you will face when you start?
- From our numerous existing corporate relationships (regional and international) and our regional furniture partners you will have a jump start to develop new clients in your area
- The trend of dynamic working is also being adopted in Germany; you will find new clients by convincing the market that our concept and technology solution are a must-have in a dynamic office
- You will be guided by the Sales Leader Germany, who is currently performing a part of your tasks, together with a sales colleague in the western part of Germany
- We expect you to bring the region to a next level
What do we offer?
We are a small and fast-growing company with large ambitions. We offer you the possibility to grow with us and build something unique in Germany with your 2 colleagues. The terms of employment will match your experience. In addition, you get to work with some very enthusiastic colleagues. Please contact Brigitte Esteves (HR Manager) via email@example.com.
Nehmen Sie Kontakt mit uns auf
Wir wissen, dass die richtigen Leute den Unterschied ausmachen. Deshalb sind wir immer auf der Suche nach leidenschaftlichen, ehrgeizigen Menschen, die in unser wachsendes Team passen. Nehmen Sie Kontakt auf, um mehr zu erfahren, und lassen Sie uns sehen, ob wir zusammenpassen!